pâtisserie natalie

February 13, 2012

Dose Market Chicago



I'm here in the Chicago area on my mid-winter break. So far, I'm having a good time just relaxing, baking, and seeing some family. I went into the city on Sunday to Dose Market, which was a blast. It's an arts, fashion, & food market that picks the best of the best from all those areas from around the city. If anyone has the chance to go to this, it's once a month and tickets are under $10, so I highly suggest it. I tried a butternut squash ravioli with brown butter and crushed walnuts from Ripasso. They had a much fancier name for it, but I have absolutely not idea what it was. I also had a freshly made lavender soda from Jo Sno, and Chocolate Balsamic Strawberry Gelato from Zingerman's Creamery. I tried little samples from a lot of different places, as well, but who wouldn't? The whole event was really lively, full of great fashion, food, and energy. I hope Seattle gets an indoor version of this soon because we could really use it with our unpredictable weather throughout the year. The next dose market is in early March, so if you're in Chicago, hit it up!


1 comments:

Hot House Market said...

Thank you for posting such a cute pic of our Vintage Suitcases :) <3 Carrie @ Hot House Market

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved © 2012 Natalie Shields