pâtisserie natalie

September 8, 2011

Old and New

Hi all, I've got an update for you. As you might have noticed, there really hasn't been much going on with this blog for a while. I've lost a bit of interest in it, and when something isn't fun anymore, I think it's good to just cut the strings and let it go. I've started a tumblr which you can follow here that will be a collection of my artwork, baking photography (no recipes, no stories), and other media that I like. It will have a completely different feel from my blog, so I understand if I lose some of my readers, and I'm sorry for that, but I hope some of you will follow me on my adventure to college and continuing study of food and art.

Till next time!
Natalie

http://whatyouneednatalie.tumblr.com/

1 comments:

jeannie park said...

It takes a lot of motivation and dedication to post an entry on a blog. I want to say I completely understand you, but you are far more experienced than I am as you've been doing this for well over 2 years, and I am only on my 5th post. Dont ever feel like you're settling. Perhaps you will come back to this blog, but in the mean time, enjoy your tumblr, as your readers will too :)

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved © 2012 Natalie Shields