pâtisserie natalie

September 2, 2010

Hiatus

Hi everyone. Sorry for the long summer break. Thanks for being patient with me during this time when I haven't put any recipes up. I was away at the Rhode Island School of Design for 6 weeks, and returned in early August. To be honest, I haven't had the time to bake, style, and photograph anything since I got back. I hope I get some time and will be able to show you some new stuff soon, but right now, I'm just a little too busy. I hope you understand. Wishing everyone a good end of summer.

4 comments:

Kata said...

hope you'll get the energy back soon! :) your site is amazing!

Natalie said...

thanks, me too Kata!

Theo Shure said...

thought this may be inspiring to you
personally, i love ingredient- styling kinda stuff!

http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2010/09/swedish_ikea_cookbook.html

Natalie said...

Thanks, theo. That is awesome. i have a book like this, with pictures of the ingredients all laid out.

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved © 2012 Natalie Shields