pâtisserie natalie

January 25, 2010

Terms of Use

This is just a page I wanted to add to my sidebar, so that if anyone has questions about using my images, you can look here.

I do this for fun, not for profit, so I love to see my images on other sites. My only request is that you ask before you use them, so I can keep track of who is using the images. That's all!

S'il vous plaît demander avant d'utiliser mes images. Je vais probablement dire oui.

Bitte fragen Sie vor der Verwendung meiner Bilder. Wahrscheinlich werde ich sagen, ja.

Por favor, pregunte antes de usar mis imágenes. Probablemente dirá que sí.

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Hi Natalie,
I would love to use one of your photos to post on my blog www.dailyhaps.com I used to work with your Mom at Fred Hutch and you made my baby-shower cupcakes. Let me know if that sounds good!

Natalie said...

Hi Mackenzie
thanks so much for asking, go ahead and use any picture you like!

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved © 2012 Natalie Shields